I am pleased to extend to you an invitation to the 11th Annual Riverside King Band Review. The event is scheduled for Saturday, October 17, 2015. Last year’s event attracted 18 competing bands, 6 MS/IS/JHS bands and 12 HS bands. Please use the links on the events page page to view more information and to download an application.
The deadline for returning the application is Friday, September 11, 2015. If you are considering attending please advise me. Delays in the mail and in district office processing frequently happen. I can hold a space only until the September 11 deadline.
This early season event is a great opportunity to “work out the kinks” and/or refine your performance in preparation for the remainder of the season, most notably through the judges’ comments, in a real band review environment, not a parade.
The event features the following:
• Beautiful, tree-lined neighborhood parade route on extra-wide street
• Full SCSBOA Judges Panel, including two music judges, two auxiliary judges
• Band, Drill Team, Auxiliary, and Drum Major Competitions
• High School and JHS/IS/MS Adjudication and Awards
• Hosted by the award-winning Riverside King Kingsmen Band and Color Guard
• Free spectator admission
• Entry Fee - $225 (additional $50 for Drill Team)
• Short parade route (1.1 miles)
Please click here to view photos of last years event.